1. The new research`s data by Binance confirm the arrival of institutional investors in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Most likely, this has influenced the growth of the entire market, in particular Bitcoin.
This is evidenced by several factors. First, the rise of the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust fund (GBTC) stocks price to $ 11 apiece. This means that investors pay for Bitcoin, which is in basis of GBTC, more than $ 11,000. Secondly, Binance researchers noted an increase in trading volumes on over-the-counter platforms.
2. Travis Kling, the founder of the cryptocurrency hedge fund «Ikigai»,noted that a group of large investors might push the rate of the first cryptocurrency to new heights. It relies on information provided by several institutional investors.
«We believe in the existence of a small group of experienced, wealthy and risk-loving investors who have decided to invest in the cryptocurrency market in the past seven weeks» says Kling.
3. Mike Novogratz, ex-partner of Goldman Sachs and founder of the crypto company Galaxy Digital, also believes in the strength of the current trend.
«In the long run, Bitcoin can be strengthened somewhere between $ 7,000 and $ 10,000» he said during a conference call on the company’s quarterly figures. «If I made a mistake, then with the top bar, which can be completed quickly enough».
Winnie Lingham, director general of crypto startup Civic, endorsed a similar opinion.
«The market makes me think that the price for the first cryptocurrency will quickly slip through $ 10,000 and soon test $ 12,000- a strong resistance level. I expect consolidation between $ 10,000 and $ 12,000» he says.
4. Meanwhile, the community has been discussing the news for two days, according to which some anonymous whale plans to buy out a quarter of all circulating bitcoins. This was reported by the investment company Dadiani Syndicate.
«One of our clients showed a desire to buy out 25% of all existing Bitcoins. He has a very clear desire to dominate the market» the founder of the company Eleesa Dadiani said.
However, she added that this is impossible without a strong influence on the market.
«At the moment there are less than 5 million bitcoins in circulation. But considering that the total issue amounts to 17.7 million BTC, it turns out that it is necessary to buy out a little over 4.4 million».
It should be noted, that the cryptocurrency community was rather skeptical of this news, not really believing in the information provided. Indeed, hardly that anyone would decide to buy Bitcoin in such volumes, knowing that the average price of execution will be much higher than the current market price.
5. Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, said that the regulator is against the legalization and use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment in the country.
«Although the digital money market is still small enough to threaten the stability of the financial system, it is nevertheless dangerous for investors» Nabiullina says.
6. John McAfee, one of the most famous people in the cryptocurrency community, said that he would release his own cryptocurrency during this year. It does not base a revolutionary idea or technology. According to McAfee, the coin will not depend on any product or asset, but also it will not be tied with the value of any external element or object.
«The exchange rate of Freedom Coin in ratio to other cryptocurrencies will always be zero».
7. Exchange «Binance DEX» has published new rules for using its service, according to which residents of 28 countries can no longer use the services of the platform, including the United States, Belarus and the Crimea.
Well, this is a decentralized exchange.
8. Meanwhile, Binance successfully conducted the IEO Harmony Protocol (ONE). At the moment, the token is trading 800% higher than it was sold during the tokensale.
9. Tether will launch the USDT token on the EOS blockchain. The main reason for this step is the desire to get on the Eosfinex exchange.
«This is a decentralized exchange and therefore we need Tether-EOS so that it would be possible to offer EOS / USDT and «cryptocurrency-stablecoin»pairs».
10. The company East Security has provided data according to which North Korean hackers tried to make a phishing attack on South Korean users of the stock exchange Upbit.
On May 28, attackers sent a phishing email containing an infected file. After the opening, malicious code was launched and that allowed hackers to obtain all the data about the user’s device, as well as private keys and logins.